- FIR – Financial Information Return
The Financial Information Return (FIR) is a standard set of year-end reports which capture financial and statistical information for each Municipality in the Province. Every Municipality in the Province will complete and submit a Financial Information Return to the Ministry each year.
- AMP – Asset Management Plan
- Having an Asset Management Plan (AMP) is a requirement of the Provincial Government as outlined in the
Building Together Guide for Municipal Asset Management Plans.
- In 2014 the Township completed a Roads and Bridges AMP
- In 2015 the second phase of the AMP was completed which includes: Land, Land Improvement, Buildings, Building Improvements, Equipment, Vehicles, Computer Software & Hardware
- The AMP’s provide a financial plan that will mean that sufficient investments are made to ensure delivery of sustainable services to current and future residents.
- Audited Financial Statements
- Each year the audited financial statements are available for review.
- Development Charges