- This event has passed.
Environmental Event at Hall’s Glen Transfer Station
May 26 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Hall’s Glen Transfer Station will be hosting an Environmental Event (pdf – 211KB) on Saturday, May 26th, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Services offered at this event include:
- Document shredding
- Disposal of Styrofoam blocks (clean, bulky packaging only, NO meat trays, dishware or insulation)
- Disposal of bulky plastic goods such as laundry baskets, lawn chairs, children’s toys, plastic dishware, and Rubbermaid and Tuppeware storage totes (NO black plastic or pipes of any kind)
- Disposal of hard cover books
- Disposal of textiles (may be ripped and worn, must be clean and dry) – please keep separate from re-usable textile donations
- Disposal of Household Hazardous Waste
- Disposal of media (CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, and audio cassettes)
- Disposal of child car seats
- Disposal of electronics/electrical items (anything that operated by plugging it in, installing a battery, or was solar powered) – electronic disposal is a year round service!
- Compost sample (please bring a bucket!)
Please visit the County of Peterborough or call (705) 775-2737 for more information.