The information on this website is provided solely for general illustration and instructional purposes and does not create a business or professional services relationship. Laws and regulations vary by jurisdiction and change from time to time; compliance with such standards depends on the particular circumstances. Any reliance on the information is solely at the user’s own risk. Before making business decisions, please consult a qualified professional advisor.
This website contains links to servers maintained by other organizations. We cannot provide any warranty about the accuracy or source information found on any of these servers or the content of any file the user might choose to download from a third party website.
Township of Douro-Dummer
894 South Street,
P.O. Box 92, Warsaw ON K0L 3A0
Social Networking Disclaimer
The Township of Douro-Dummer welcomes your engagement through our social networking accounts. Please be aware that these sites are independent from the Township and as a result have their own terms of service and privacy policies. The Township of Douro-Dummer is not responsible for the operation of third party social networking sites and can in no way guarantee the privacy of individuals who access and post content using these forums. In an effort to ensure that you agree to have your information used in accordance with these policies, please review the terms and conditions of these sites. Please be aware that this is a public domain and personal information related to Township inquiries are discouraged from being shared on these sites, as the Township can in no way guarantee your privacy. These social networking accounts are used to increase community engagement and in no way are an attempt to replace official Township requests for service. For official Township related inquires please contact the Municipal Office directly at (705)-652-8392, email us, visit our website, or in person at 894 South Street, Warsaw Ontario K0L 3A0.
Please be aware, that these accounts are only monitored during regular Township business hours. We welcome your participation, however, the Township reserves the right to remove any content that for example:
• Promote, perpetuate or foster discrimination on the basis of race, creed, colour, age, religion, gender, marital status with regard to public
assistance, nationality, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
• Creating, accessing, sending, posting or loading information that constitutes threats, harassment, libel, slander, deformation or similar acts
• A personal attack on an individual or specific group
• Being profane or abusive
• Being sexually explicit or links to content that is of a sexually explicit manner
• Conducting or encouraging illegal activity
• Attempting to advertise, promote or sell products or services of an individual or business without previous approval
• Promoting a candidate for Municipal, Provincial or Federal election
• Compromising the safety or security of the public or public system
• Violating a legal ownership interest of another party
• Impersonating others
• Not complying with Municipal, Provincial or Federal legislation
• Violating privacy and confidentiality legislation, including discussion of items in closed sessions meetings
• Any other action that is deemed to be inappropriate by the Township employee’s or the Chief Administrative Officer or their alternate