Meetings During COVID-19
Council met on April 2, 2020 and amended the Township Procedure By-Law to permit meetings to be held electronically, under the authority of the Municipal Emergency Act, 2020, in order to function during the pandemic.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, regular meetings of Council are being held electronically. Meetings will be recorded and live-streamed on the Township YouTube channel.
Please contact the Clerk if you require an alternative method to virtually attend the meeting. firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-652-8392 x205
Council meetings are held the first and third Tuesday of each month starting at 5:00 p.m. Please note that there are no meetings in July and only one meeting in August.
Individuals who submit letters and other information to Council should be aware that any personal information contained within their communications may become part of the public record and may be made available to the public through the Council Agenda process.
Please note that the public and media must refer to the Official Council Minutes, to verify Council’s decisions on all matters, as the recommendations and reports can differ from the decisions made at the Council meeting, please contact Crystal McMillan, Clerk, if you require documents in alternative formats.
Please note that the copies of reports and agenda materials held at the Township office are considered the true copy and the public and media should contact Crystal McMillan, Clerk, if there are questions.
For further information with respect to Council meetings or to schedule a delegation please contact:
Crystal McMillan, Clerk/Planning Coordinator
Phone: 705-652-8392 Ext. 205
Email: Crystal McMillan
Douro-Dummer Public Library Board Meeting Agenda (pdf – 248KB)
Tuesday, April 13th, 2021 at 3:30 pm
Location: Virtual Meeting using Zoom*
1. Chair will call meeting to order
2. Disclosure of any Pecuniary Interest
3. Approval of February 2021 Minutes
4. Business arising from minutes
a) Committee Reports
i. Art Gallery
ii. Warsaw School
iii. Friends of the Library
b) Update on ECE Student
c) Library Closure for Emergency Brake; Curbside Pickup resumes
5. Financial Report – (Pending)
6. Librarian’s Report – Report dated April 6th, 2021
7. New business –
a) SOLS and OLS-North Amalgamation – Need new representative for the OLS meetings
b) Library Presentation to Council
8. Correspondence – None
9. Closed session – None
10. Adjournment Next Meeting: May 11th, 2021 at 3:30p.m. virtual meeting using Zoom.
*Any member of the Public who wishes to attend this Library board meeting can do so by emailing the CEO and requesting the link to access the meeting through Zoom.
Donwood Parks Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 5:30 p.m.
Meeting by Zoom
1. Chair to call meeting to order
2. Disclosure of pecuniary interest
3. Approval of minutes from January 13, 2021 meeting (pdf – 143KB)
4. Business Arising from minutes
1. Clintonia Park Site Prep – staff
2. Sign Quote – staff
3. Communications and Fundraising – Mark Porter & Heather Watson
4. Daleview Park Disc Golf Baskets
5. New Business
6. Closed Session – none
8. Next Meeting – to be determined